Science Festival 2015
In 2015, College sponsored the following events at the Science Festival:
- Mindfulness: 4.00pm-5.00pm, Wednesday 3rd June
- Extreme Explorers, with Steve Backshall and Kenton Cool: 6.15pm-7.15pm, Saturday 6th June
- Dinosaur Wars!: 12.00pm-1.00pm, Sunday 7th June
- Feminism, sexism and bringing up girls, with Tanya Byron: 3.00pm-4.00pm, Sunday 7th June
- Quantum Biology, with Jim Al-Khalili: 4.00pm-5.00pm, Sunday 7th June
Groups of LC1, LC2 and LC3 girls attended events in the Science for Schools programme's Discover zone, and took trips to main programme events, such as a talk by Brian Cox.
Girls benefited from exclusive events with biologist Professor Adam Hart and BBC producer Helen Roberts and College co-hosted the Festival dinner in the Princess Hall, attended by many eminent speakers, as well as our own staff, Guild members, current girls, parents and recent leavers.
For more information about Cheltenham Festivals, please visit www.cheltenhamfestivals.com.